Harpoon Spadefish/ Ikan Tongkang/ 中江鱼
FREE SHIPPING for purchase above RM400
KL/Selangor : RM25 charged for purchase below RM250
Others : RM40 charged for purchase below RM400
*Vendor reserves all rights to cancel your order if your residential area is unreachable.
999 in stock
Based on the experience sharing from our fishery, the texture of harpoon spadefish is at the average level. The sweetness of fish is above average. Fusilier is rare and hard to be found in local market, however it is not really popular among the locals.
Local Suggested Cooking Methods: Stir-fry with preserved radish after blanching
Local Interesting Features: Fish flesh comes with a little fishy smell.
*Price unit is per kilogram.
*All fish are well gutted and cleaned with immediate vacuum-packed to maintain the freshness.
*Gutting & Scaling will reduce the gross weight of fish by 10-20%.
*100% preservatives and additives free.
*Fish sizes will vary depending on the catch of the day. We will always adjust the weight to the value you paid.
Subject to terms and conditions in this Refunds Policy and the Terms of Service, Buyer may apply for refund prior to the expiry of the MyFishBid Guarantee’s period as stated in the Terms of Service.
MyFishBid Guarantee is a service provided by MyFishBid to act as a mediator to assist Users in dealing with certain conflicts which may arise during the course of a transaction. Users may communicate with each other privately to resolve their differences or approach their relevant local authorities to assist them in overcoming any dispute prior, during or after using MyFishBid Guarantee.
- Application for a Refund
In any cases in which the products do not meet the requirements, you may file a case to request for a refund. You may drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with attached details and images or click on MyFishBid Guarantee on our website to request for a refund. The freshness of seafood have to be based on MyFishBid’s methods in measuring and determining seafood. MyFishBid, in its sole discretion, reserves all rights to consider, justify, decide on the amount of refund that shall be issued.
Rights of Seller
When MyFishBid receives a refund application from Buyer, MyFishBid will notify Seller in writing. Seller may respond to Buyer’s application according to the steps provided by MyFishBid in the written notification. Seller must respond within the time-frame stipulated in the written notification which subjected to MyFishBid’s decision, tentatively set within one to three (1-3) days. Should MyFishBid not hear from Seller within the Stipulated Period, MyFishBid will assume that there is no action taken by the seller on Buyer’s application and will proceed to assess Buyer’s application without further notice to Seller. MyFishBid will review each Seller’s response on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application may be successful against the circumstances stated by Seller.
4. Rights of Buyer
MyFishBid will only accept a refund application filed within one (1) day upon receiving the products. MyFishBid will require real-time images or/and details of the order from Buyer to verify on the refund application. On the other hand, MyFishBid will similarly require confirmation from Seller in which the Seller has admitted or acknowledged the delivered products are not fully compliance with the requirements. In the event where MyFishBid does not hear from Seller within one to three (1-3) days, MyFishBid will be at liberty to refund the applicable sum to Buyer without further notice to Seller. The refund will be made to Buyer’s MyFishBid Wallet.
- Rights of MyFishBid
MyFishBid reserves all rights to change, modify and decide on any clauses as abovementioned with or without further notice.
Note : 6. Refunds AMENDED
Note : 7) being removed, as the users(buyers) are directly contacting us. All details will be listed clearly and hence there is no need to contact sellers.
Taken down from above :
- Application for the Return of an Item
Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
• The Item has not been received by Buyer;
• The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
• Seller has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer;
• The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item; or
• By way of private agreement with Seller and Seller must send his/her confirmation to FishBid confirming such agreement.
Buyer’s application must be submitted via the FishBid mobile app.
FishBid will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.
In the event where Buyer has commenced legal action against Seller, Buyer may provide the formal notification from the appropriate authority to FishBid to request FishBid to continue to hold the purchase monies until a formal determination is available. FishBid will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether it is necessary to continue to hold such purchase monies.
Condition of Returning Item
To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Item, Buyer should ensure that the Item, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Item, must be returned to Seller in the condition received by Buyer on delivery. We will recommend Buyer to take a photo of the Item upon receipt.
5. Liability of Product Return Shipping Fee
i) In the scenario of an unforeseen error from the seller's end (i.e - damaged, faulty or wrong product delivered to the buyer), the seller will bear buyer's return shipping fee.
ii) In the scenario of the buyer's change of mind, buyer shall get seller's consent prior to the return request and buyer will bear the return shipping fee.
iii) In the scenario where both seller-buyer disputing the party liable for the return shipping fee, FishBid at its sole discretion will determine the party liable for the return shipping fee.
7. Communication Between Buyer and Seller
FishBid encourages Users to communicate with each other in the event where problem arises in a transaction. As FishBid is a platform for Users to conduct trading, Buyer should contact Seller directly for any issue relating to the Item purchased.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Cancellation/ Refund Policy
- Application for Refund for an item
- Buyer may only apply for the refund of the item in the following circumstances:
- The item has not been received by Buyer;
- The item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
- Seller has delivered an item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer;
- The item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the item; or
- By way of private agreement with Seller and Seller must send his/her confirmation to MyFishBid confirming such agreement.
1.2 Buyer may apply for the refund prior to the expiry of MyFishBid Guarantee Period, if applicable, subject to and in accordance with MyFishBid’s Refunds Policy. Please refer to MyFishBid’s Refunds Policy for further information.
- Application for Cancellation for an item
- Buyer may only cancel his/her order prior to the payment of Buyer’s Purchase Monies into MyFishBid Guarantee Account.
- Buyer may only cancel his/her order prior to the confirmation of receipt of order from the seller.
- Review Process
- MyFishBid will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.
- MyFishBid reserves the rights to cancel any transaction on the Site and Buyer agrees that Buyer’s sole remedy will be to receive a refund of the Buyer’s Purchase Monies paid into MyFishBid Guarantee Account.
- MyFishBid at its sole discretion will determine the party liable for the return shipping fee.
- If you have successful in obtaining a refund based on MyFishBid’s Refunds Policy, MyFishBid shall refund the monies you have actually paid for the item and credit back either money or voucher to your MyFishBid Wallet separately.
- Communication Between Buyer and Seller
- MyFishBid encourages Users to communicate with MyFishBid in the event where problem arises in a transaction. As MyFishBid is a platform for Users to conduct trading, Buyer should contact MyFishBid directly for any issue relating to the Item purchased.
- In the event where Buyer has commenced legal action against Seller, Buyer may provide the formal notification from the appropriate authority to MyFishBid to request MyFishBid to continue to hold the purchase monies until a formal determination is available. MyFishBid will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether it is necessary to continue to hold such purchase monies.